Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer Fresh Boho Styles in at Tavin!


Tavin gets ready for Summer!

Tavin has fresh new bohemian Summer styles to keep you cool!  Indian dresses, Victorians, and more for special occasions and to summer festival looks. Also see what new bridal items we have recently added! Stop by the boutique or visit us online at  www.etsy.com/shop/TavinShop

" I love waterfalls and skinny dipping
and fresh lemonade
I love sleeping under the stars
and the ocean breeze
driving on the coast up north" 
~ Tavin Summer poem


                                           

My Red Indian Summer

                                             

My Indigo Indian Summer Dress

My 1970's Indian Dress


My Pucci Poolside

An Indian Day

Summer is Coming


A Summer's Day

A Sweet Summer Dress

A Victorian Bride


Poetic Wedding Gown


A Forest Romance Dress
 


My I.Magnin Dress

Summer in LA

Stay tuned for more Summer fashions and looks coming soon from Tavin!
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment