Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tavin gets Romantic and Ready for Summer!



New Bridal and Special Occasions dresses are in at Tavin!
see some of our lovely pieces for Weddings and for those special parties.


Also enjoy some of our keep cool clothing for Summer!
We are getting ready for warm days ahead ahh... the sweet days of Summer.


Stop by the boutique or shop online at TavinShop


" I love waterfalls and skinny dipping"
and fresh lemonade
I love sleeping under the stars
and the ocean breeze
driving on the coast up north"....

A Victorian Summer Wedding
A Victorian Summer Bride



My Victorian Summer Wedding

























The Ethereal Bride
























A June Afternoon Wedding

My Wedding in the Country
























The Special Occasion Dress
























My Special Black Dress






The Seaside Gala Dress



My Graduation Dress























Stay tuned for more Summer fashions
coming soon from Tavin!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment