Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Erin Tavin gets interviewed on The Coffee Table




The Coffee Table with Erin Tavin


When it comes to gift giving, nothing is better than a one-of-a-kind gem!
That’s whereTavin Boutique in Echo Park, Los Angeles comes in.
When you walk in the door you’ll find vintage as well as contemporary
clothing, accessories, and home decor. Earlier this year, I interviewed the
store’s owner ( also a buyer, stylist, and costumer) for My Top 5
on Smashbox Studios’ Yello blog. I realized…if this lovely lady’s coffee
table is even half as cool as her store, we’re in for a treat.
Take your coffee break with this week’s guest:















What’s Brewing 
THE HOLIDAYS AT TAVIN!!! We are filling the shop
with lots of beautiful gifts and holiday clothing to delight everyone.
 I’m an east coaster and I grew up with ALOT of holiday influences: 
Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the store windows on Fifth Ave, etc. 
We have a big holiday party at the shop 
that’s fun and festive with lots of sparkle, joy and drink!
Favorite Drink
Stumptown coffee preferably at a fave outdoor cafe in Portland or a
good hot chocolate with a little fresh whipped cream on a chilly day.
I love cozy stuff; walking around with my drink while I shop for the
store makes it all much cozier and sweet.
It’s The Little Things
  • reading by a fireplace
  • the wilds of Big Sur ( love Eselon hot baths there )
  • flea markets in Paris- oh what a lovely and heavenly day that is for me!
  • camping with my husband in amazing places!
                                               
My Coffee Table












on the table: a To-Do list which is HUGE !
I pull out the clip board when the list gets too long.
Francesa Woodman book from her show, handmade houses book,
and great spa and hot springs book.













Some of my favorite novels: the Dud Avocado 
and Revenge of the Lawn– race to read the Dud Avocado 
its a major favorite of mine!  I also have some rice hot cereal 
with berries, bananas,and maple syrup
and a big cup of tea called “commune” from LA MILL.
Words of Wisdom
Follow that dream! There’s always a million and one reasons why
NOT to follow it and usually it involves money… but whats money
when it comes down to happiness and fulfillment right?
TIME MOVES FAST SO FOLLOW THAT DREAM NOW!!!
NOW NOW NOW!!!
Like Tavin on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Read the blog
(posted with love by Kathryn original link at The Coffee Table)
"

A Big Thank You to THE COFFEE TABLE from TAVIN
We appreciate it! Fans can read more at Your Favorite Blend
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment