Thursday, August 20, 2009

a tired blue girl

that is how i feel today cant i just sleep all day -esp as it is actually grey out right now-
i could carry this bag around greece and i would look really good- all i would have in it is lipstick and my room key- if i had a room key at all
from my friends estate- it is personal to have a good friends estate pieces in the shop-how do you explain it- his father wore it when....imagining this father-who could know but my friend
all i can see is a big fat arm but i know the bag by forest bound in brooklyn is super nice and of course....blue


these boots were my favorite find for the day-i tried to sqeeze my foot into them but no go so they sit all pretty in the shop taunting me so then i try them on again-
Cindarella over and over again

No comments:

Post a Comment