Monday, April 8, 2013

TAVIN on Garance Dore


Tavin makes the list for one of L.A's best places for Vintage!
Here is some of Nicole Cari's favorite things about Los Angeles.
Thanks Nicole for being a Tavin Fan ~ we appreciate it! xoxo
To view the complete Blog go to www.garancedore.fr

"









Here is the city guide of my friend Nicole Cari!
In the last few years I’ve fallen in love with the LA lifestyle (only thing is I am still not used to the idea of having to have a car…) but this is definitely a city where I’d love to go spend a few months one day. In the meantime, I ask my friends for their best adresses and each time I go there, I discover a new treasure!

Where is the best place for vintage?
Resurrection, Tavin, Scout, Rose Bowl Flea Market, and The Way we Wore.



For more City Guides, click here!
http://www.garancedore.fr/en
"

No comments:

Post a Comment