Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tavin Family & Shopping Trip in NYC


Short trip to NYC Shopping n a few of my old haunts too!
Stay tuned for the clothing coming to LA soon!

Rooftop garden Dad n I

Central Park on the way to the met

Morning chelsea market
Morning cafe at chelsea market a standby

Highline NYC coffee

Morning at the Highline
Before shopping

Morning at the Highline with my cafe

Dad enjoys a zabars bagels lox on steps of the met

A more serious food haunt

Cheese  at zabars
  What can one say?

Finally my pal takes me into the famous park slope coop
   What a delight! (This is not my pal)

Before I work / shop a coffee in east village fab old time shop

A fav spot in Central Park with dad

In between shopping
A few fav haunts
Rocco's on bleeker street

Borscht soup at veselka a serious haunt of mine in east village




No comments:

Post a Comment