Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tavin Travels and shopping trip in NY


Carmen Gia in upstate NY

Great Cafe with pals in upstate NY

Cozy bed stay

My dear pals special guest cottage in upstate NY

My sweet cottage stay in upstate NY

Cafe with pals in upstate NY

Getting ready to treasure hunt

Treasure hunting in upstate NY

Treasure hunting in upstate NY

Erin  treasure hunting

Dear pal waits while I treasure hunt

A walk to bookstore upstate

Chillin at the round house upstate

Bookstore upstate the best!

Yummy treats at a farmers market upstate

Fresh waffles at the famers market 

DJ n Erin enjoy the sweet cat!

Bekka in her roundhouse

My dear DJ!

Lastly a little inspiration
from Abc Carpet 

Yes I would this but it's $300
Abc Carpet inspiration shot!

Merch ideas at Abc

Merch ideas at Abc Carpet NYC

Abc can I have everything?




No comments:

Post a Comment